Film & video Shooting locations in India for our national and international clients. The Hindi Cinema is one of the way ways to promote the scenic beauty of Incredible India and plays a major role in attracting tourists. India is perhaps the oldest civilizations on the planet with a vivid variety and rich traditional legacy. It has accomplished all-round socio-economic development during the last 73 years of its Independence. India is highly self-sufficient & efficient in the agricultural sector and is presently one of the top-notch industrialized nations in the entire universe. India is one of the few countries to have gone into space to overcome nature to support the individuals. As the seventh-largest nation in the world, India is well-known for its beautiful oceans & mountains and provides the nation with a distinct geographical identity.
India provides a huge range of tourism options, people, diversity in nature & land, clans, beliefs, traditional music & dance, food, handicrafts, sport, tradition, etc. even these differ as you travel from one place to another. Following are some of the interesting cultures of India:
- Namaste: Namaste is one of the most popular forms of greetings among Indians, and is not restricted to Indi anymore. Personalities like Barak Obama have seen doing this many times.
- Never-ending Festive Seasons: India is a secular nation with a wide range of diversity residing in, hence India enjoys a large number of festive seasons every year including Holi, Diwali, Christmas, Eid, Baisakhi, Makar Sankranti, and many more.
- Concept of Joint Family: Due to the cohesive nature of the Indian society & Indian culture, there prevails a concept of a Joint family where the entire family right from the grandparents till grandchildren lives under a single roof.
Shooting Locations in India:
- Film cities - Innovative film city Bengaluru, MGR film city Chennai, Mumbai film city Mumbai, Noida film city Noida, Ramoji film city Hyderabad.
- Cold deserts - Ladakh, Rohtang pass.
- Hot deserts - Thar, Rajasthan
- Fort and fortress - Red fort Delhi, Purana Kila Delhi, Amer fort Jaipur, Chapora fort Goa,
- Markets - Chandni chowk Delhi, Crowfred market Mumbai
- Heritage - Agrasen ki Baoli Delhi,
- Masjid and Dargah - Jama Masjid Delhi, Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Delhi,
- Parks and Gardens - Lodi garden,
- Palaces - City Palace Udaipur,
- Lakes - Pangong lake Ladakh,
- Hill stations - Manali Himachal Pradesh, Gulmarg Jammu & Kashmir, Sikkim, Musoorie, Dhanaulti, Nainital in Uttarakhand, Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong in West Bengal, Shillong in Meghalaya, Lonavala, Khandala and Mahabaleshwar in Maharashtra, Udaipur and Mount Abu in Rajasthan, Munnar, Athirapally in Kerala, Ooty in Tamilnadu,
- Dams - Dhom dam Satara, Jhumri Tilaiya dam Koderma,
- India gate Delhi, Raj path Delhi, Gateway of India Mumbai,
Govt. of India official website for film and documentary shooting step by step guide about filming permission in India.. Below the links:-
For film - Step by Step Guide | Film Facilitation Office
For documentary - MEA | Media Center | Documentary Filming in India